2021 Men’s training
Pre-season Skills Training for CL1 and aspiring CL1 players
Sunday 11.00 to 13:00 ANU Willows Oval, last session to be held 28 February.
CL1 and Aspiring CL1 Players – Saturdays in February at 9:30 am at ANU South Oval
Training this year will be run over two nights each week as follows:
- Tuesdays at ANU Willows Oval commencing 2 March 2021
- Capital League Squad 18:00 to 20:00
- State League Teams 19:30 to 21:00
- Thursdays at Lyneham Hockey Centre Carter field commencing 18 March 2021
- Capital League Squad 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm
This approach is designed to allow us to get some overlap between CL and SL training times to make good use of the facilities and to allow for CL guys to support SL training on a rostered basis. It will also promote better integration of the club across the grades. This continues the approach we started last year with a return to use of on campus facilities where feasible and a differential fee structure between CL and SL players.