We are now accepting registrations for the 2020 season, click the button below to register.
- Choose your membership category based on your fee type (below) and whether you’d like to pay full fees upfront or go on a payment plan.
- If you have registered through RevSport before select ‘renew’, if not select ‘register’.
Please note that RevSport has a $1.60 plus 2% merchant fee on all transactions. You cannot take the field if you have not registered, this is a strict Hockey ACT policy and non-negotiable.
2020 Season Fees
Club fees must be paid in full or a payment plan arranged prior Round 5 of the competition. To organise a payment plan, select the partial fee payment option for your fee type when registering and then get in touch with our club treasurer to lock in the plan details.
- ANU Student: $388.00 + Hockey Australia Levy
- ANU Student GK with kit: $160.00 + Hockey Australia Levy
- Non-ANU Student: $588.00 + Hockey Australia Levy
- Non-ANU Student GK with kit: $280.00 + Hockey Australia Levy
- Junior and Senior comp player: $488.00 + Hockey Australia Levy
- Junior and Senior comp GK with kit: $280.00 + Hockey Australia Levy
- ANU Women’s Hockey Club Life Member: $237.00 + Hockey Australia Levy
Noting the rather high merchant fees ($1.60 plus 2%) on RevSport, you can pay fees into our bank account after you’ve paid the HA Levy and our partial payment of $120.00 upon registration. Contact the treasurer for these details.
If you have concerns with the upfront amount please contact the treasurer as soon as possible and we’ll make alternate arrangements with you – we’re flexible because we want you to play.
ANU Sport Club Affiliation Fee
All fees except ANU Student fees include the ANU Sport Club Affiliation fee, which must be paid so we meet our grant requirements. Do not pay this directly to ANU Sport, the fee is included in the amounts we have stated above. If you are associated with another ANU Sport Club you can request reimbursement from ANU Sport directly, the form is available on our registration site.
Hockey Australia Levy
Each year individuals are required to pay a levy to Hockey Australia to enable national game development and growth. In 2020 the levy amount for:
- Juniors, players who turn 8-18 years in the calendar year, will be $31.50
- Seniors, players who turn 19 years or more in the calendar year, will be $43.00.
Once this levy is paid, you do not need to pay it again for any other Australian hockey comp you are playing in for the calendar year.